Monday 14 May 2012

Royal Poinciana Or 'Gulmohar' Flower


Royal Poinciana

                       Royal Poinciana often known as 'Peacock Flower' is well known for its Abstract colors. This Flower is found in Tropical Areas. I snapped this photograph near my house only. I just used Kodak EasyShare camera to take this Photograph. Royal Poinciana is also known as 'Gulmohar' in India. Scientifically it is called 'Delonix Regia'. 

My Camera settings for this Photo are as follow:
   Shutter Speed: 1/160               Aperture: F 5.5                         Flash: No
   Focal Length: 6mm                  ISO: 80                                     White Balance: Daylight


          Hope you like the above photograph.If you have any suggestions then please comment  and tell me. If you like my Photos then please subscribe to my feeds and rate this post below in Stars (Reaction). You will find Subscribe Button at the end of  page.

       Thanks for viewing my Blog and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Experience On Visiting My Blog.