Monday 21 May 2012

A Lomo-Ish Photography...........

A Lomo-Ish Photograph
             First of all let me tell you what is Lomo-Ish as I know it may be a new word for you. Lomo-Ish photographs are taken by a Holga Camera. Holga cameras are mostly made up of  Plastic like materials and they give a very good Vintage like look to Photos. If you want you can see a Holga Camera here.

            I don't have a Holga camera so I had made a Lomo-Ish Photograph through Picasa, but you can also use some online tools like dumpr.net or any other. Just google it you will get it.

          Thanks for visiting my blog. If you liked this Lomo-Ish Technique than subscribe to my posts and share your experience with me and your friends too...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Experience On Visiting My Blog.