Saturday 19 May 2012

Last Year At School...........

My Best Friends
                     This Photograph was taken during Christmas celebration in our School. On that My Friends were fighting with each other for no reason lol..... Its actually a Fake Fight, I don't know why this Fake fight idea came into their mind. But this became a nice scene for my camera and I took a snapshot. It was our last Christmas Celebration in our school. Last year of school...These days will never come back again. Now we won't be able to do mischief like this again. Really school days are awesome. Will never forget these days.

        Hope you liked my post. If you like than please comment and share your ideas and your school experience too................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Experience On Visiting My Blog.