Wednesday 16 May 2012

Friend between Sunflowers........

Friend
                   The above photograph has been taken when I visited Ahmedabad with my Best Friends after completing our Board Exams. We visited a small National Park named Indroda Park. This photograph is taken in Botanical Garden situated in the park itself. There were many flowers but Sunflowers were a Fab.....

            The person in the Photo is my friend Kumar Jay Shakya. He is a very good blogger and one of the source of my Inspiration of Photography and Blogging. You can visit his blogs by clicking "My Favourite Blogs" Tab at the top of my blog........
   
            Hope you liked the Photo and thanks for using your valuable time for visiting my blog.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Your Experience On Visiting My Blog.